Online live roulette Bitcoin provides quick deposits and numerous bonus offers
Online casinos became a popular alternative to conventional casinos in the early 2000s, and since, then their number has only increased. Although there are thousands of casinos on the Internet, they all offer the same basic games, use the same currency, and most of them are stuck in time. Fortunately, some changes have occurred in the online casino games in the form of bitcoin payments. Bitcoin is a new cryptocurrency that attracts new customers who are tired of the need to deal with multinational financial institutions and the government, which is constantly changing the value of the official currency. This reliable, safe, and proven currency opens up a new way of playing roulette. Besides, there is no need to provide personal information. Players who make high and low bets can play online live roulette Bitcoin.
Online Live Roulette Bitcoin: The Peculiarities of the Gameplay
In a roulette game, the participants play against a casino that the dealer represents. Playing a wheel consisting of 37 (European / French version) or 38 (American version) numbered and colored pocket, gamblers make bets on what color, in their opinion, the ball will hit. They can make several different bets, each of which has its chances and probability. Thus, the game is largely based on luck. That is, users can do little to influence the result of each rotation of the wheel. Before delving into the game itself, it is important to pay attention to the differences between European and American versions:
- The main difference in these two varieties of the game is not in the gameplay, but in the wheel on which the game takes place;
- The wheel in American Roulette consists of numbered pockets from 1-36, as well as a pocket for 0 and another pocket for 00;
- The European roulette wheel, on the other hand, consists of numbered pockets from 1-36 and only one pocket 0.
In many online casinos, customers can easily notice that American version is the most popular and often the only option for online live roulette Bitcoin. By the way, the casino advantage is higher precisely in American game. Due to bonus codes, players can increase the bankroll or even start the game without investments.
The Most Popular BTC Live Roulettes
Players should use BTC Roulette carefully, as well as live dealer blackjack because the cryptocurrency rate is high, so the bets will be impressive. The most interesting examples are:
- American Roulette by NetEnt is roulette, which is a virtual version of classic American gambling. The field consists of 38 cells, as well as a wheel on which the winning number falls. Setting a bet per game is one of the most important stages of the game, on which the final result depends. The bets are made for one cell, row, or selected cell color. The American version differs from the European one by the presence of two cells with zero: zero and double zero. In addition, it is possible to bet on 5 cells – 0, 00, 1, 2, 3;
- American Roulette by Playtech – this online game has classic rules, a 38-sector wheel where the ball hits. On the playing field are the classic sectors for betting. Playtech has added a five-room bet to them, which is paid 6: 1. There are no bonus payouts and progressive jackpots. The theoretical return to player (RTP) percentage is 92.11% for Five Bet and 94.74% for all other bets;
- European Roulette by Belatra – now gamblers can rotate the wheel not only by clicking on the button, but also by moving the finger or mouse cursor on the screen, and unique betting options with promotion code have been added. On the playing field, there is a scoreboard with the display of “cold” and “hot” numbers, and there is also a Re-bet function. There is also a special “Crown” bet when the chip of the selected face-value is placed on some number, and the game automatically makes all possible bets for it.
Even if players are interested in online live roulette Bitcoin without a deposit, it is still amazing. Minor winnings in this cryptocurrency bring large sums. The most interesting thing is that in some casinos, even, verification is not required.